21 - 27 Persons Hospital Bed Elevator Fuji VVVF Drive Medical Stretcher Lift
Contact Person : Anna
Phone Number : 0086-13371881261
WhatsApp : +008613371881261
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 Unit||Price :||USD 15000-28000 Per Units|
|Packaging Details :||Wooden Case &Carton Case||Delivery Time :||18-25 Days|
|Payment Terms :||D/A, D/P, T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram||Supply Ability :||680 USD Per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||FUJI|
|Certification:||ISO9001/ISO1400/ISO CE TUV||Model Number:||TWB|
|Lift Type:||Passenger ,Hospital Bed||Key Words:||Medical Lift|
|Control System:||Fuji Technology||Door Type:||Automatic|
|Display:||Dot Maix||Cabin Decoration:||Hairline Stainless Steel|
|Usage:||Hospital||Control:||Simplex Full Colelctive|
Hospital Stainless Steel Elevator,
Automatic Door Hospital Bed Elevator,
HSS Hospital Bed Lift
Hospital Bed Lift For Medical Lift Fuji Technology China Manufacture
In view of the special requirements of hospitals, a series of advanced technologies are adopted to provide patients with safer transportation conditions, at the same time, greatly facilitate the work of medical staff, and help them complete the sacred mission of saving lives and injuries. Elevator safety is a comprehensive problem, elevator design, management, maintenance and use of many links will affect the use of elevator safety. But a qualified elevator designer should choose reasonable parts to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the elevator and eliminate the potential safety hazards from the beginning of the elevator design. The conventional means are as follows.
(1) Speed limiter and safety forceps are used for downward overspeed protection, and buffer is used for top and bottom protection.
(2) The use of variable-frequency and variable-voltage speed regulating door machine makes the elevator door switch more stable, lightweight and safe, and provides more protection for patients and medical personnel.
(3) Light curtain is used as door protection to avoid the impact of elevator car door on passengers, luggage, carts and so on.
(4) According to Article 9.10 of GB7588-2003, a car up-speed protection device shall be installed on the traction drive elevator. It can be achieved by the following ways: 1) bi-directional safety pliers installed on the car; 2) safety pliers installed on the counterweight; 3) stopping or decelerating devices, such as rope clamps, acting on the wire rope system (suspension or compensation rope); 4) acting on the traction wheel or the parts closest to the traction wheel and coaxial with the traction wheel.
The use of rope clamp is a more direct and effective method without changing the original elevator structure system. Therefore, in the development and design of hospital bed elevator, rope clamp is often used, and its position is installed between traction wheel and guide wheel.
What's the necessary information should be provided before purchasing an elevator?
1) Elevator with machine room or not?
2) Shaft Size (width* depth), Pit Depth, Overhead Height
3) Loading Capacity (6persons means 450kg, 8persons means 630kg, 10persons means 800kg,13persons means 1000kg etc.)
4) Elevator will service how many floors?
5) What’s the main voltage?
When we get these answers, we can design exact elevator and make an quotation to you.
What advantages your elevators have?
Our elevator & escalator control technology is very precise and efficient but operation is simple, it can be mastered by engineers easily. And our mechanical design technology is advanced and can be fitting to different requirements from customers.
Our company also have much experience in dealing with non-standard size elevator.
3. What's your guarantee time?
Our guarantee time is 12 months after shipment, but NOT include the damage caused by human reasons or force majeure.
4. Installation & Maintaining
Normally, local elevator installation company can do that job with our provided manuals and technology support. You can ask them to install elevators for you, that’s the long time solution. You can also ask our engineers to go to your site to do that job but the cost will be much higher and maintenance job will be still given to local people for the rest time after installation. Remember that installation is the most important. Even if the elevator quality is good enough, but the installation is bad, then the elevator will run with many problems.
For Hosipital Lift Standard Function
|1. VVVF driver operation/VVVF door operator||2. Independent running|
|3. Automatic pass without stop||4. Automatically adjust door opening time|
|5. Reopen with hall call||6. Express door closing|
|7. Car stops and door open||8. Car arrival gong|
|9. Command register cancel||10. photocell protection|
|11. Designated stop||12. Overload holding stop|
|13. Anti-stall timer protection||14. Start protection control|
|15. Inspection operation||16. Fault self-diagnosis|
|17. Repeated door closing||18. Up/down over-run and final limit protection|
|19. Down over-speed protection device||20. upward over-speed protection device|
|21. Micro-touch button for car call and hall call||22. Floor and direction indicator inside car|
|23. Floor and direction indicator||24. Emergency car lighting|
|25. Inching running||26. Five way intercom|
|27. Bell||28. Fire emergency return|
|29. Car ventilation,light automatic shut off||30. Remote shut-off|
|31. Elevator cab prevents accidental movement|